Saturday, June 30, 2012

Random Thoughts.

I have had many things on my mind, here's 3:





1. The naturalism of sin is so high and typical in this society and generation that what is right and just, this society will react to as un-ordinary. I have many times been surprised at how horrific this is first hand through various occasions. I myself am a sinner and really far from perfect...to where it shouldn't even be considered, but I strive for holiness and repent. We're all sinners. (Romans 3:23)

here's the good news from Romans 5:





2. Modesty is not old fashioned. I've witnessed many women that have conformed to the way the have been objectified in media as sex tools. Therefore they give in to appearance being the ultimate goal and do not allow a man to really try to discover the inner beauty. As harsh as that may actually sound, its true and I myself have been guilty of lust as every man has to.








3. After reading Romans 5 and almost being floored at how that chapter encapsulates the gospel of Jesus, I was lead to Ephesians 2 where I was reminded of un-deserved grace. Wow! Everytime I think of it, I am reminded on what a merciful God we serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what ya think!