Saturday, June 30, 2012

Been a long time!

     Without looking at the actual date of my last entry, I already know that it has simply been too long since I blogged. I have had many events, both BIG and small that I told myself in my head, "I need to blog about this," but didn't. Well, I am back on it and want to get into the habit. 

     I unfortunately have had some of the keys of my laptop snatched off as well by my little brother and cannot flow when trying to type. I have an Asus G51VX and it really is not portable but I have been having it up and down and all around. So, I do really need to upgrade ASAP, and I'm thinking Apple.

     Therefore I am back to avenge the urge of being able to blog consistently, lets hope! Here.....We.....Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what ya think!