Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Win Win Situation.

So I am at a point in my life in which I will need to be making very BIG decisions that will affect my life in the future. These decisions are vital to me at this age in my life.
Unless the LORD builds the house,
those who build it labor in vain.
Unless the LORD watches over the city,
the watchman stays awake in vain.

(Psalm 127:1 ESV)
          This is a great verse and it really brought a sense of peace to me when I read it on a daily bible verse website and let me know that I will be fine. So it does not matter what I do, where I go, or where I stay, as long it is in the will of God I have no worries. Any step I take in life will not be in vain.
          There is nothing worse than working on projects for months, if not weeks, and it all be in vain or for nothing. Well I don't know about you but I do not want my life to be like that, I want to fulfill my purpose wherever I go or stay at. As a Christian, we must know that we must stay aligned with what the Bible says and not get ahead of God.

The Bible says it best in Matthew 6:33, But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and ALL these things will be given to you as well.

dont live your life in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what ya think!