Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Simply Thankful.

This month has been a roller coaster this year for me, however one of the predominant emotions I’ve had is simply thankfulness. Just a few of the reasons…

  • I'm thankful of how God has shown his grace and favor on me in different ways, and how I have not always been able to understand his timing and my time.
  • I'm thankful because this month God has given my grandfather another year to live and have him as an inspiration in my progressing life. 
  • I'm thankful as well that my little brother Jorge turned 3 years old. I love him dearly and am so thankful that he annoys myself and my parents at times with all the banging he does on random objects in home with anything that represents drum sticks, since he is really growing a passion for it. 
  • I'm thankful for my family in general since we are very united and have strong love for one another! I like how we all give each other nicknames and sit at the table at least once a day and pray for our meal together.
  • I'm thankful because of the youth at my church keep me going through encouragement and ideas!
  • I'm thankful for all my spiritual leaders that have spoken life into me, especially my father and mother since they know me best.
  • I'm thankful because of how God is working in me to become more mature in my daily life as well as my spiritual life as well to be able to aspire those in my daily life!
  • I'm thankful for what is to come in my life since I remain under construction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what ya think!