Thursday, March 10, 2011


So at this point I am still in the process of applying to SAGU and have been checking out some reviews and much more about it from others. No, I am not letting the reviews or anything else get to me or change my perception of it, but I sit here at work and simply wait. I am praying and having faith that I will be accepted this Fall in August to live on campus and make some awesome friends. I can't wait! I have been juggling around with the paper work for a while waiting on a minister's reference letter to be completed so that I could fax it in. I recently have answered all of the questions that are on the student profile sheet, which is also part of the application.
There is a problem however, that I have not been able to find my recent shot records since we have moved into our new home. I think that I have gone through all of the paperwork that our family has and all I have found was an outdated copy. Not only is this holding me up a bit, but also the nerves of having to more shots as a requirement for living on campus. I am not usually scared to take shots but there is always a sense of nervousness. Well its grind season for me and its time to get the pedal to the metal and finish this up because time is wasting and there are lives to save for Christ. God is coming very soon and what better than to be very well educated about his Word to take on even with more confidence what the enemy has taken. I have chosen to live by faith and not by sight and I encourage you to do so and take serious the work of the Lord. I know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phillipians 4:13) and now without a shadow of a doubt that I will be accepted to SAGU for the glory of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment about what ya think!